Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Malifaux Musings: First Steps Through The Breach

So it begins...

Look what arrived this week:
The adventure starts here!
Now, I have a confession to make. I don't remember the last time I was so excited just waiting for a gaming product to arrive. 

And now it's here, I don't think I'm going to be disappointed. It's a well produced book, and the art is especially worthy of praise. (I'll let the spelling and grammar errors slide for that reason...)

So here's my plan:
- Read the rules,
- Read the fluff,
- Choose a Master whose Crew is available as a M2e Wave 1 plastic set,
- Assemble and paint said Crew,
- Find someone to play,
- Lose heavily, Learn by playing.

And what does all of this mean for you, dear reader? 

Well, you can join me on my journey into Malifaux as I regale you with tales of my progress. I'm going to write about it, basically, and gather all the posts on my Malifaux: A Beginner's Tale page.

For other new players, I hope this will provide a useful resource about the world of Malifaux, its denizens and what it's like to collect, paint and play the game.

For more experienced heads, well it's more to read about Malifaux, which can be no bad thing, can it?

Though as they say in Malifaux, 'Bad Things Happen'...

See you through the Breach!

The Scribe

PS: A word of thanks to Valiant Wargames, who seem to be the only place Earthside to have any of these babies in stock, and who shipped this copy quickly. Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment